The benefits of video marketing are so many. And Let’s starts with the easily quantifiable: statistics, numbers, and data:
- Video helps you connect along with your audience. Today, most of a company’s marketing efforts are designed to help build trust. Video is that the bridge that links what you tell who you are, allowing customers to see behind the curtain and obtain to understand about the brand of yours.
- Video is considered as an SEO gold mine, helping build backlinks to your site, boosting likes and shares (which can affect search rankings), and driving traffic to your site. And let’s not forget that Google owns YouTube, so make sure to post your videos to YT and tag, tag, tag with keywords/keyphrases!
- Video marketing boost information retention. And If your customers hear something only, they’re likely to retain about 10% of that information three days later; against this, if what they hear is amid relevant imagery, they’ll keep an average 65% of that information next three days.
- In 2017, The video content will account for an estimated 74% of all online traffic. Your customers love video. Would-be customers also love video, which suggests good video marketing can attract and grab new visitors or customers.
- The Email subject lines that include the word “video” see a 19% increase in open rates and a 65% boost in click-throughs.
- Four times as many purchasers would like to look at a product video than reading the product description.
- Do you like the money? Yes, of course, Ha Nah- Then consider this: after watching a video, customers are 64-85% more likely to form a sale.
These are the Benefits of Video Marketing, and we hope you’ll get the benefits. Here you can learn about also 8 Powerful Importance of Video Marketing
If you like this and wanna share us with more tips, Please leave the feedback below. Your feedback is very important to us.